1872 - 1947 (75 years)
||Meinhard Pfaundler |
||7 Jun 1872
||Meinhart Pfaundler |
||20 Jun 1947
||Oetz, Tyrol AT
- Pfaundler made contributions in all facets of pediatric medicine. He was particularly interested in the diathetic (hereditary and/or biological predisposition to a disorder) aspects of disease. Another focus involved "social pediatrics", stressing the importance of nursing, education, hygiene and psychological concerns when dealing with children. In his later research he was concerned with issues such as genetics and natural selection.
- Doctor of medicine, University professor in Munich
||18 Dec 2022 |
- [S87] Leopold Pfaundler 1878, Pfaundler Family Tree - illustrated (Reliability: 3).
- [S90] Family Tree of the Pfaundler Family, Leopold Pfaundler 1915 (Reliability: 3).
- [S91] Personally known to the chronicle's author in 1915 Pfaundler Tree (Reliability: 3).